[Steppes] Need a replacement

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 14:17:45 PDT 2004

Good day everyone

I need to see if anyone can take over my job of collecting items for our soldiers.  I would gladly show my replacement how to handle it, where to find addresses, etc.   I also will be responsible for handling and shipping all items received to date. (However, I still may need help from the populace for money for shipping expenses.  More on that in a later post)

Any interested parties, please contact me privately or give me a call at home - 214-485-1593.

Thanks
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn Cuninghame of Ayr
Steppes, Ansteorra

"Character is higher than intellect" - Ralph Waldo Emmerson