[Steppes] Reminder- Saturday, August 28

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 08:29:08 PDT 2004

Reminder!

Tomorrow morning, the newcomers of Elfsea and Steppes
will be taking a field trip to Perth Street to discuss
garb-appropriate fabrics, shop, and enjoy the company
of all those who care to join.  If you're interested
in coming along, please do!  We'll be meeting around 9
AM at the end of Perth Street; if you would like to
try to arrange a carpool, you can drop me a note off
list or give me a call at 214-208-3111.

Following the field trip, we'll be going to Bedford to
the home of THL Rixende for an SCA 101 class.

If that weren't enough for one Saturday, Eleanor
Fairchild's farewell concert followed by a bardic
circle will be taking place in Old City Park in
Dallas.  A caravan will be leaving Tomas and Rixende's
house at 6:00 PM to head to the park if you would like
to carpool.

Sarah
Steppes Hospitaler