[Steppes] Fighter Practice - 08-01-04

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 3 15:19:58 PDT 2004

Lady Kathryn came our and knitted while waiting for supplies. She will be
back next Sunday to pick up items for our soldiers

We will repost the list next Saturday night of what the soldiers need.

I will not be a fighter practice Sunday as it is our 11th wedding
anniversary. We were actually married on a Sunday. :)

See you all tonight!

Chiara