[Steppes] looking for misplaced paper work from business meeting

Cleek, James M James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Wed Aug 4 12:01:47 PDT 2004

Any time you are free in the evenings. I will be home tonight and for a
little tomorrow but I am planning on being at fighter practice tomorrow.
Best to just yell if you are in the neighborhood. Anyway, worst case, if
you are near and no one is home you can put it between the front doors.
I can also stop by tomorrow on my way to fighter practice if that is
easier.
Thanks,