[Steppes] Archery Away scores for AAA

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Aug 7 18:30:32 PDT 2004

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

The new great news about Lady Linet is that today at Lugnasadh she was
called into Court and honored with the King's Archer!

Vivat, Linet!!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross