[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 10:14:57 PDT 2004

With 19 sets of 2-4 games each, there appears to be plenty of room for
every skill and art and craft in Ansteorra to be displayed to great
advantage!

I'd suggest that we look at making sets of sets:

We choose, say, Checkers, 9 Mans Morris, and Shut the Box. (I think
that's 3 sets of relatively incompatible pieces, just for discussion).

If one group did 10 sets of checker pieces, another did 10 more (one for
the Historian), the next did half the 9 Man pieces, etc. we could have
quite a showing!! If all interested groups would speak up (sort of a
proposal?), then I'm sure Their Excellencies would have great things to
choose from.

The only thing I'd not suggest is chocolate or cheese pieces (darn,
drat, and double-darn)

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross