[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:34:06 PDT 2004

>This looks great, Borek.  Clothiers' - we begin on Tuesday, September
>14.  Bring ideas.
>
>We have a book of Period games, here, too.  When I convince my daughter
>to unearth and return it, I'll look at the boards and answer your
>request.  Unless someone has a url I can look them up on??

What I would suggest at this point is that we meet, maybe at populace this
month a week from tomorrow, and determine which games we want to include and
make final choices of how we want each of the elements done.

Then by the next business meeting or populace, a sample of each could be
brought so we can be sure we are on the same page.

There is about 6 months to do the project. Embroidering boards will take
some time, but is do-able after the Warlord tunic project. Gather your ideas
together and we can get things rolling after populace.

Borek