[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Aug 19 11:14:24 PDT 2004

From: Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com>

>  You are quite right, 'uniform' does not mean 'identical'. 'Uniform' here
>  means of the same general size and shape not exactly same. This means there
>  can be variations in color, material, time period, theme, etc.

I just do not want to get stuck on the thought that all the boards must be of this medium, sll the pieces this medium, etc.  That sets a great limitation by only allowign people that work in that particular medium to be involved in that aspect.

BTW who is coordinating the effort?  I was under the impression that this was a project that her excellency was coordinating and I do not want us to duplicate any effort that has already been done.

Alasdair