[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Aug 19 13:36:29 PDT 2004

That is exactly correct, they want 19 items, not 19 groupings of 2 to 5
games or things, 19 complete items. We are to make 19 games. And now a 20th
one has been suggested to be put in a chest for the barony's historian's
office, which is a way cool idea btw.

The creativity will be in the making of each game. I already like the ideas
tossed around on and off list. This is going to be great!

Chiara