[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 05:36:02 PDT 2004

No, actually, they need to be 'similar'.  There is no rule either way.
Each Barony is supposed to do one 'something' for each basket. However,
since this method came up in response to the unevenness of prior gift
baskets, it would seem that we need to be careful that each game/package
is of equal quality.  Some of the gift baskets from the past were just
flat not up to Ansteorra's reputation, I heard.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross