[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice - 8-22-04

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 21:12:26 PDT 2004

Mmmmm... Don't know if Milia is on this list, but it should be mentioned
here that she made it to practice.  Also don't know if Thomas is on this
list, but he fought some and had a great time, as always :)  The report was
corrected on SteppesFP list, but I'd hate to have their feelings hurt if the
correction isn't posted here - I don't think they're on SteppesFP, but may
be here, since they live in Steppes....

Dux