[Steppes] Gulf War Baskets

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Aug 24 07:32:13 PDT 2004

Another excellent source for period games (I discovered this as
Chronicler for Lindenwood) is Baron Modar Neznanich's (8th Baron of
Forgotten Sea, Calontir) website
(http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Games.htm).  The rules for many
of the games that could be made are also available here.  Just another
resource :) :).

Margarite
Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  Study hard, be evil.
God is a comedian playing to an audience to afraid to laugh ~~ Voltaire