[Steppes] Populace Meeting

McFarland, Glenn glennmc at ti.com
Wed Aug 25 11:22:42 PDT 2004

Hi Gabrielle,

1) To get to the far distant lands of Irving from the paradise that is Dallas
you would come south on I35I and take the Loop 12 where it splits off 35E
south of Walnut Hill ... Follow the signs to Texas Stadium where the Cowboys
play (at least for a couple more years) ... Cruise down loop 12 till you get
to 183 right at the stadium and take 183 westbound. From there it's a couple
of miles to Macarthur where you get off and go south (left) and weave through
the construction to Grauwyler where you weave through more construction (4x4 helpful
but not required :) until you reach Limetree ... 1st right after a bridge over a creek.

2) Got no idea about the dates....haven't been "in charge" (never was really) for a
while. Bet you can find someone at the meeting who does though ;)

Best regards,
Thorkel