[Steppes] Cancelled - Equestrian Practice

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Sun Aug 29 09:18:58 PDT 2004

everyone who didn't haul in this morning, or just come by,  missed an
enjoyable experience.

True, the arena was locked, due to mud...but getting together was still
enjoyable, and the large pasture was available. When I had to leave (prior
commitment) lunch was being discussed.

Got to meet, El Morro.....a real beauty!  True, he's still very green, but a
sweet boy, anyway.

Galen

looking foreward to riding again, myself.