[Steppes] regarding Lady Nuala's email

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 10:58:55 PDT 2004

Don't you just hate it when things like that happen?
Gab
ps, thanks for the heads up.

wjwakefield at juno.com wrote:
Lady Nuala reports that her computer seems to have been the victim of a
Trojan horse. It seems to have sent itself to those in her address book.
If you get a suspicious email from her, please DON'T OPEN IT. She is in
the process of trying to straighten out her system, so may not respond to
emails for a day or so.

Please cross-post to Elfsea?

thanks
Suzanna, herbalist

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.