[Steppes] A List

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 17:47:21 PDT 2004

Depending on who you talk to, every item on that list is the 'highest
demand'.  That's how the items make it to a care package list.  And
that's why we're working hard to provide as many of them as we can.
What they need/want is the smaller containers with the pull-tops.
Square ones you reach into dry out incredibly quickly in that climate.

So, who's bringing wipes to Business Meeting, hmmm?

In service,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross