[Steppes] Old City Park Caroling: UPDATE

HARKINS shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 16:18:16 PST 2004

We will be singing at Old City Park both Saturday and
Sunday from 6-9. Please come to my house (the usual
practice place) at 5pm and caravan down to Old City
Park, if you want to. Otherwise, you need to be at Old
City Park promptly at 6pm to get your passes.

If you need instructions to my house, here they are at
the end of this email. If you want to go directly
there, clicketh:

http://www.oldcitypark.org/maps.htm

Instructions to my house:
441 Lowell Lane
Richardson Texas 75080 (Mapsco 7)

>From the East, South, and West of Dallas:

Make your best way to IH 635 and US 75
 Go north on US 75 to Arapaho Road
 Go west/left on Arapaho Road to Custer Road
 Go north/right on Arapaho Road to Lowell Lane
 Go east/right on Lowell to the 3rd house on the rt.

>From the North of Dallas:

Make your best way to US 75 and Campbell Road
 Go west/right on Campbell Road to Custer Road
 Go south/left on Custer Road to Lowell Lane
 Go west/left on Lowell to the 3rd house on rt