[Steppes] Original thrones at 12th Night/ coronation?

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Dec 29 17:22:36 PST 2004

I'll take them.  I actively want there to be enough thrones at Twelfth
Night, so that the Baron and Baroness don't need to give their thrones to
the Royal Prince and Princess.  In three years as baron, I sat in my own
throne at Twelfth Night only for two minutes, at the end of court, when the
Princess and Prince magnanimously stood and let me sit in it for a moment.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin