[Steppes] Fighter Practice July 4th

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 10:50:30 PDT 2004

WOW!  What a great day!  The terrible heat never really materialized, we had a decent breeze all day long.  We had 10 folks armour up and fight, including one first timer, Matthew.  A fair number of us stuck around as a few went out to get pre-arranged food, and we had a little bbq picnic, and hung out to watch the Carrollton fireworks display.  It's amazing how you get the best seats in the place when your group is 8 hours early for the display.  :)

A great time was had by all.

Morgan