[Steppes] Help!

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:48:43 PDT 2004

I don't know what else to do at this point. I made several pieces of garb
for my son to wear at AAA this weekend, but now that he has gotten here from
Oregon, nothing fits! NOTHING! I am trying to do something with one of the t
tunics, but I dont know if it will work. Does anyone have any men's/ boys
garb in a mens Medium to large that we could borrow. Adam is about 5 foot 6
and 170 lbs. Nothing especially fancy, but T tunics would be great. We have
to be on site about noon tomorrow, but would be most grateful if you could
let me know if you have something and bring it out with you. We will be
camping with House Arkham.

Thanks in advance, (keeping fingers crossed)

Linet