[Steppes] care packages

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 08:03:59 PDT 2004

I helped "adopt" the 101st when some good friends were
deployed.

Favorites included non-frosted pop tarts, toilet
paper, gatorade powder, toilet paper, non scented baby
wipes (scented ones cannot be used), socks, cushy shoe
inserts, toilet paper, duct tape (black or green,
non-shiny), toothbrushes, CDs, videos or DVDs of
recent sporting events, small kits of screwdrivers and
other random tools, chewing tobacco, and books or
magazines.  If you have any popular authors that have
been released in the past year or so that you've
already read, sending them would probably be greatly
appreciated- I sent a copy of "The DaVinci Code" and
last I heard, it was on its 18th reader.

Sarah

=====

Sarah W. Lakey, Dallas Passion
Passion Parties ~ Independant Consultant
http://www.dallaspassion.com
Enhance the Romance in the Privacy of Your Home!