[Steppes] Steppes Artisan assistance

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Jul 26 08:32:25 PDT 2004

The event is about 3 weeks away.  If you haven't volunteered to help yet, please do!  We are still needing folks to help with gate, set up, and clean up.  Coordinators have been found, but they will need your help in all areas.

Katya:    kmcalhou at garlandisd.net

Also, the dessert revel is a pot luck affair.  Please get with Katheryn of Ayr so that she can make sure that we aren't all bringing chocolate chip cookies (not that I would mind in the least...).

Katheryn:   juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com

Also, we will be incoporating a Subtlety competition with the dessert revel.  This is an opportunity for you to get really creative.  Who says a good artist doesn't play with his food?

If you have any questions, please reach me at the above e-mail address or via phone at 972.618.4885.

Katya
Steppes Artisan Autocrat