[Steppes] Regarding HL Ciard - I'm Home!

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 11:36:44 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/27/2004 12:20:47 PM Central Standard Time,
xaraxene at comcast.net writes:
Any word on Ciard?Is she better?

Keeping her in my prayers,
Xene
Greetings Good folks,

Thank you for the phone calls, visits, and flowers.  I appreciate you all
very much for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.  I got out of hospital
late yesterday, sent home with Rx for more antibiotics.  I am glad to be home but
still very shaky and tire easily.  The doctors figure it was perhaps another
round of diverticulitis but other symptoms made them unsure if something else
was happening too.

I will be fine once I get my strength back. I am really behind on my A&S work
for Artisan but plan to be there with at least this work in progress.

Love you all. Take care.  It is SO good to be a member of such a wonderful
family of friends.

Ciard