[Steppes] Hero comming home for leave

Centurion Almarr bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:27:03 PDT 2004

Hello all.
  You do not know him, but my roomate is comming home for leave from Bagdad.
  He is in the Army.  We are having a party for him next saturday at our
house.  If anyone would like to come and wish him well, please do.
  It will be Sat Aug 7th.  We will be starting around 3ish for some mellow
then maybe some dancing after 7.
If you would like to come please email me privately and I will give you
directions.  I am near I30 and Lake Ray Hubbard in East Dallas.
Thanks
Centurion Almarr

Never forget the ones who paid the ulimate sacrifice for You and Me.
http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html
http://www.nathanadams.com/WeSupportU.htm