[Steppes] New Fabric Store on Perth Street

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 09:04:47 PDT 2004

Good choice Katya!!

Yes, Calontir Trim is great!  You can pick out your trim online, call him, and, if you need it quickly and don't mind  paying the FedEx charges, your trim can be there the next day!  I called him one desperate time, in the evening, and my trim arrived by 9 AM the next morning!!!  He is also the most popular trim booth at Gulf Wars (at least, in my opinion!) and he has trims you can't find at your regular fabric stores - Celtic beasts, fleur de lys, Bayeux Tapestry, ... etc.!  Huge inventory of trims!

Gab

Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> wrote:
I was down there on Monday also....

This is an old store that has re-opened. I agree that the lighting was less than favorable. It was also very hot in the building. I didn't see anything that was all to appealing, but I was looking for something specific.

If you are needing to find trim and quick, try Calontir Trim. They are the "trim people" that come to Warlord, etc.

www.calontirtrim.com

Have a good 4th!

Katya

>>> Traci at crimsonvision.net 07/01/04 14:11 PM >>>
Hello Everyone,

In preparations for Argent garb I made a trip to Perth Street this afternoon. I thought I would let those interested know that there is a new store open! I didn't have time to explore it in depth (as I was on my lunch hour) but I did see they had a bit of linen and some other interesting stuff.

The store is down the back near the strip of three stores; the new one is to the left of them.

Enjoy!

Elizabeta

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,