[Steppes] Fall Court

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:53:58 PDT 2004

I show that at the last pop meeting, we had set Fall court for October 9th,
but no takers yet on hosting the event.

The problem with Halloween weekend is that several of us still  have
commitments, aka parties, at that time.   Mixing the two not been a success.

There are 2 rules for success:
1. Never tell all you know.