[Steppes] Ansteorran Thrones

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 08:48:14 PDT 2004

They're stunning, Bre'nainn.  I didn't dare mount the dais to check them
out in detail, but from the ground I see no reason to change their
appearance at all.  Do they break down nicely for transport?  Is there
an appropriate container to transport them in?  I ask that last as the
principal of a textiles guild. . . . .

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross