[Steppes] Ansteorran Thrones

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Jul 14 16:12:16 PDT 2004

As one of the people who helped load them for transport back to their
home - they do not break down for transport.  They are very nice & not
remarkably heavy (note that doesn't mean they aren't bulky :)) Up close
they are very pretty.  As far as comfortability (word doesn't really
exist in print so no spell check) goes, well I didn't sit in them so
someone else would have to respond to that :).  IMO, they are
appropriate _and_ the fire on the bottom of the back of the seats may
help make future courts shorter ;). HEHEHEHE

Great job Bren'nain.

Margarite

Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  Study hard, be evil.