[Steppes] Warlord 31 Thank Yous

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Jun 4 20:13:58 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

I am taking this opportunity to thank everyone who helped with the prizes
at this year's Warlord.  These are the long suffering folks who helped me
at the event:

Lady Alienor Llewelyn
Emily MacGregor
Katja of Falconrose
Lady Toryn 7 Stitches
Lord Guy Jin
HL Muireann a Dun na Traighe Ceine
Guinevere the Perky
Lady Roana Fitzstephen
HL Ekatarina (Katya) Iadorovna Kharlampieva
I know I have missed a couple of people but I could not remember or find
out their names.

Thanks also to our Baroness who helped me inventory & cull the items we
had on hand & Francesca and Jacques for crawling all over the Baronial
Locker getting the baskets and other items that were in storage.

And also a huge thank you to all who shopped, cleaned out closets and
made items for the prizes.  Many thanks also to the merchants at this
event who were all more than generous in their contributions.

Yours in Service,

Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala"