[Steppes] Thank you!

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Jun 16 06:52:26 PDT 2004

I want to thank and congratulate H.L. Lete on the first of her monthly
Calligraphy classes at the Steppes C. & I. Guild Meeting last night.
The class was informative, delightful and illuminating!  ;)

All are welcomed to join us in this series of classes.  We are indeed
fortunate to have someone  with H. L. Lete's talent and expertise who is
willing to share her skills with us.  We are proud to call her as one of
our own and as a friend.

Y.I.S.,
H. E. Muireann
Steppes C. & I., Guild Principal

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.