[Steppes] Artisan Steward

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Jun 23 21:17:25 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Populace of the Barony

We have several events coming up which still need stewards.  The most
pressing is for Steppes Artisan.  Two kind gentles have indicated they
would steward the event if no one else comes forward, but I have had no
*firm* commitment.  A site has been secured and the first ad to the July
Black Star submitted.

Bids are not yet open, but we should be thinking about Fall Court and
Twelfth Night, as well.  And it's never too early to think about next
year's Steppes Warlord.  Please give these items some serious thought,
and contact me off-list with your thoughts or comments.

Thank You,
Lady Francesca
Steppes Seneschal