[Steppes] A-Kon

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Jun 4 08:03:55 PDT 2004

I work across the street from this hotel. For those of you that worry
about parking just park at a train station and ride in cause there is a
stop right in front of the hotel. :)

Get off at the first stop after you get out of the tunnel. You will see
the Plaza of America's (cool ice skating rink inside!!) on the north side
and the old Dallas High School on the south. Adam's Mark is on the west
side of the high school. Big red ribbon on the building. It think it is
called the Pearl station.

I can walk over to the hotel for you E and find said room so that I can
tell you how to get there.

I will be there for lunch with a bunch of my anime buddies and at 5 for a
quick visit with another buddy. :)

Chiara