[Steppes] Argent Youth scroll

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 17:17:33 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 6:33:33 PM Central Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:
Ciard
You were going to make a master then print it 4 times then 4 different people
in the steppes guild were going to paint them. We would add in the age groups
and the names. Now I don't know who was going to do the painting. Does that
help???

Sorry if I am short. Richard was in a go cart accident and amputated part of
a finger. He is fine now but I am shot today.

Donne
Sorry to hear about the finger.

Ok, if it is to be four copies of a master scroll then the name of the
recipient and the name of the award will have to be filled in - or make four with
the award name already filled in.

What are the awards?

Ciard