[Steppes] OT cellphone help

Siobhan siobhan at tyler-family.net
Thu Jun 10 08:53:41 PDT 2004

My husband and I use T-Mobile's Family Plan.  800 anytime
minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile.  Essentially
anytime we talk to each other, it's FREE!  Also, no long
distance and no roaming.  We've actually had our service
going on 2 years now.

Hope that helps!

YIS,
Siobhan

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:58:36 +0200 "Catalina Damiana
Saravia Quicedo de Xerez" <ladycatalina at hotmail.com>