[Steppes] Want to steward Artisan?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 06:57:20 PDT 2004

I'm seriously considering entering a bid, but was hoping someone with
less experience would step forward!

In Service,
Gerita
Protégé to Master Pendaran

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross