[Steppes] June Populace meeting

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Jun 19 23:32:48 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Sweet summer time, filled with days of sunshine and for some freedom from
school! The days are longer, the nights are sweeter and Baroness Val and
Baron Mahdi are on summer vacation so they can stay at populace later. ;)

June populace will be at our home this month. June 24th 7:30pm. Since there
are so many June birthdays it will be a bit of a mini-revel as well as
populace meeting. My husband will be cooking a brisket for us. We are going
to try to have a cake as well. :)

Jon and Ironwyrm, how about you all bring some of your wonderful brews for
us to try? Everyone else, please feel free to bring a small dish so that we
can have a good ole fashioned potluck! Bring chairs to sit in. If enough
folks come we can have the meeting in the back yard. I will set it up so
that we have no annoying insects bothering us for the evening if that
happens. :)

How to get to Chiara's home ...
http://www.steppes.org/populace/jun_populace.html

**If you are coming off the tollway north or from IH35:
get off at 121 and go east. Just before you hit IH75 there will be a street
called Lake Forest. Go north (left) on Lake Forest through to El Dorado
Parkway. Turn east (right) on to El Dorado and look for the subdivision
called The Legends of McKinney. The street name you want to turn on is
Legend. Go south (right) on Legend. The second left turn is Cedar Crest Dr.
Our home is the third house on the right. It is a two story home and we will
have a Purple Kia and a Golden Taurus parked in the drive way. My flag pole
met with a very strong gust of wind and broke but I will try to rig
something up to hang a very obvious SCA type banner. :)

**If you are coming from IH75:
get on 75 toward McKinney, get off at El Dorado Parkway and go west.  Look
for the subdivision called The Legends of McKinney. The street name you want
to turn on is Legend. Go south (left) on Legend. The second left turn is
Cedar Crest Dr. Our home is the third house on the right. It is a two story
home and we will have a Purple Kia and a Golden Taurus family wagon parked
in the drive way. My flag pole met with a very strong gust of wind and broke
but I will try to rig something up to hang a very obvious SCA type banner.
:)

Chiara