[Steppes] OT: Finishing my MA

Valerie Kelley richila at swbell.net
Tue Jun 22 18:09:41 PDT 2004

Well done, Craig! I did the extra hours to avoid writing a thesis for my Masters.

Valerie

Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com> wrote: Greeting all,

I had a very good day today. I defended my thesis (Depictions of Physical
Movement on European Maps of New World Exploration: 1564-1599) for my
Master's examination and my committee gave me an unconditional pass. Which
means after some annoying paperwork I'll be graduating on August 14th this
summer with a Masters in History.

Lots of people from both the Steppes and Elfsea supported me through this
process and I am very thankful to them. *hug*

A very excited Philip....
(Well Philip isn't so excited but I can tell you that guy who plays him in
the SCA is...)