[Steppes] herald question

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 05:32:06 PDT 2004

>I would like to get a copy of my device that has been scanned and saved.  I
>thought the College >of Heralds kept a record of those somewhere.

The local herald as well as Asterisk herald should have a copy of it in
their files

>Where might I find it?

You can email either of them and ask for a copy:

elias_korstansoen at yahoo.com

asterisk at ansteorra.org

I have attached the copy I have from my files as well as the device and
badge drawings I made for your device in B&W line drawing as well as color.
The Steppes List will not get it, but you will since I copied you directly.

Borek