[Steppes] Fighter Practice

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:39:48 PDT 2004

The stalwart fighters of the Steppes had yet another terrific practice this weekend.  We arrived at the usual time at the park, and lo, the heavens did part, the sun did shine down upon us, and we had a good practice.  It's actualy pretty unusual for us to have to wash out an entire practice, because the rain in that area seems to go away relatively quickly.  As long as there's no lightning...  :)

In this regard, we took a poll and there was great interest in having practice on Sunday the 4th of July.  I'm sure we'll knock off by about 5 or 6 after starting at 2 p.m. so anyone who wants to see the fireworks should have no difficulty.  Hope to see folks out!

Centurion Morgan
Knight Marshal