[Steppes] Autocrat's Handbook

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Mar 2 22:13:24 PST 2004

Several times we have started and lost handbooks for the three main events
we run in this Barony. If anyone knows where they are please let the rest of
us know. We need them and we need to finish them out. I vote we put them
online as public domain.

In the mean time here is one of the best guidelines that many of us have
used through the years. It is one of the most well worn publications in my
home. I have had to replace it at least twice. It belongs to another kingdom
so the forms in it do not apply to us but everything else sure does. It is
fun reading too. ;)

http://home.pcisys.net/~lyssa/guide.html

for download:
http://www.geocities.com/fontainedanssable/autocrat_handbook.pdf