[Steppes] Archery Practices 03/07 & 03/14 and Populace 03/25

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:19:12 PST 2004

I bid the good Gentles of the Steppes good morrow and bring them news
regarding two subjects. In the Steppesletter I said that there would be no
archery practices on 03/07 & 03/14 because I will be out of town. Thanks to
the great heart of Lord Jacques the Spink, Acting Central Region Archery
Marshal, practice will be held as usual both of those days at 10 a.m. at
Eastfield College. Thank you, Lord Jacques.

Regarding the Populace meeting to be held at my house (actually my sister's)
on March 25. The map on the webpage shows us at the corner of  S. Third and
Masters. We are actually at the opposite end of the block at S. Third and
Butler, same side of the street and before you cross Butler. I know it is a
trek out there, but I manage to make it to most of the other meetings and
it's the same distance, believe it or not, both directions. In addition, my
son will be visiting that week. He wants to play the game, but will have to
wait until he doesnt need to worry about permission from his dad about
things in An Tir. He has met many of you and is looking forward to seeing
his mom's SCA family again.

Stay dry and safe in the tumultuous weather that they are promising this
day.

Linet