[Steppes] OT -Doggie Help....

Ashia D Yother hoppersgal at juno.com
Fri Mar 5 21:16:18 PST 2004

My apologies in advance for the OT of this....

Sad news on my end here.  Lisa (Aimee') and I adopted a little dog from
the pound who was on doggie death row.  A cute little girl, looks like a
pappion(sp?) mix of some sort.  She sweet, loves people, has no problems
with my little dog and has a smile to kill.  She's just the cutest thing
ever.
Lisa's hubby won't let her keep him and my roommate suddenly is freaking
out and telling me to get another place to stay if I don't find a place
for the dog.  So either I find a place for the dog to live until I get an
apartment or I need to find a home for her.  She's so sweet, I just can't
take her back to the pound.  Anyone have any ideas on what to do please
let me know.

Ashia