[Steppes] Dance Tonight 7:00 pm

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 11:06:14 PST 2004

Hello all! I just wanted to remind everyone that we'll be having dance
tonight at 7:00 pm at our house. Thursday night dance class is a little
more in depth, with a much smaller group than Monday night dance class.
This allows us to work more closely with people and focus on a dance or
two each week. The students that have been coming each week are
becoming very skilled very quickly, and we invite anyone who would like
to rapidly improve their dancing to join us tonight. We have a lot of
fun and greatly enjoy getting together a second night of the week.

Come join us! For a map to our house, and other pertinent information,
go to:

http://dancemaster.org

See you tonight!

~ HL Isabeau Lallement/ Mrs. Erika Kinder