[Steppes] Gulf War trailer - plans for packing

abd-al-mahdi at excite.com abd-al-mahdi at excite.com
Thu Mar 11 11:12:37 PST 2004

 Sorry about how late this is getting out...it seems that an earlier message that I typed didn't get posted. The address of the storage facility is 3333 N. Buckner Blvd, Dallas TX 77522.  While I would suggest that you put this into Mapquest or the like, the following is short version of directions for getting there:
Take your best route to I-30 east (R.L. Thornton Freeway)
Take the exit - exit number 52B - toward TX-Loop 12
Stay straight to go onto east R.L. Thornton Freeway
Turn left onto Buckner Blvd.
(The storage facility will be to your left shortly)
Make a U-turn at John West Rd. onto Buckner
End at 3333 N. Buckner Blvd.
 Our intial plan is to meet at the Burger King on John West Rd. (you'll see it as you turn left on John West).  From there we'll make arrangements to get to the storage shed. Mahdi"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santyana