[Steppes] Models needed

Aaron Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC philo_net at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 11:23:30 PST 2004

I have a friend who's taking a figure drawing class, and they are
looking for someone (or maybe several someones) to model in
Renaissance garb. It's a mid-day session but it pays $50 a week for
ten weeks, so if you're working nights or otherwise unoccupied it's a
good chance to make a little money off of your hobby :)

Details follow below...

Philo

---
>From Stephanie Folse <sfolse at cepheid.org>

Here's the info he gave me.  This is Michael Mentler of the Texas
Society of Figurative Arts (www.tsofas.com).  I've been taking figure
drawing here for almost a year now -- of course the models he's
looking for for this particular set of classes will be fully
costumed, and *not* nude, just to make that extra clear for anyone
who's unsure.  Anyone who's interested and isn't sure about the class
can email me and I'll answer questions.

Thanks!

--S