[Steppes] Steppes Bardic

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:18:35 PST 2004

Due to the recent return of many from Gulf War (and the convenient fact that March has 5 Wednesdays this year!), Bardic will be moved to next week, Wednesday March 31st.  It will be at Iames and Liadan's house (directions to follow).  We encourage anyone with fun war stories to come and share!  Also, it may seem distant, but Steppes Warlord is a mere 2 months away, and our new bard will be chosen there!  Now is a good time to start planning if you'd like to compete, so join us!

In service,
Antonia

Do you Yahoo!?