[Steppes] A greeting!

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Tue Mar 2 10:17:40 PST 2004

Hello again!

    Thanks to all that bid me welcome; you are all too kind!  I'm very much
looking forward to this evening!  One problem though; I just tried to go
online to look up the place where the meeting is at so I could print off
directions... and for some reason  cannot get the Steppes.org page to load?
Is the site down?

    Either way could someone please post the physical address of the meeting
tonight?  The name of the restaraunt would be good too...  I think it was
the New New Buffet but I'm not sure.

Thank you again!
Elizabeta