[Steppes] A greeting!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:51:58 PST 2004

>What happened to LaMadeline?  Did it go out of business?

They wanted to charge us for the use of the room instead of being happy with
the extra business we were bringing them every month.....

>~Inquiring expatriates want to know (and who would name a restaurant
>"NewNew" as opposed to.....

>From http://www.addisontexas.net/where_to_eat/restaurants/newnew_buffet.asp

Over 100 Chinese and Japanese healthy foods, various flavors, excellent
service, elegant atmosphere and acceptable value.  NewNew in English is
homophonic with "NiuNiu" in Chinese, which means "a lovely little girl".

Borek