[Steppes] LET'S GO TO FAIR PARK

Jon Nelson thelyn_oakwood at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 23:17:04 PST 2004

Bre'nainn,

Sarah and I will not be available to make this event as previously discussed. Sarah was admitted to the hospital this evening. I am home just to get a few things for her and then I am headed back there probably overnight. She is going to have surgery (nothing life threatening, just a serious infection) tomorrow or Sunday. If you need or anyone else needs to get ahold of me please contact me via cell phone 817-247-7789.

Thanks,

Thelyn

Bre'nainn / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:
The North Texas Irish Festival is upon us. The SCA has an incredible space in the Cultural area of the Centennial building. There is an incredible list field set up just outdoors from there. The weather could not be better. We have gotten a GREAT write up in the official NTIF program. Things could not be better..... except if you were all there. Come play with us, sign up some new members, don your armor and whack some other fighters, show off your best artistry techniques in any of your favorite hobbies. And also.... enjoy the best dog-gone Celtic music in the known world. Artists from all over the Celtic music world. Enjoy some of the best 'refreshments' that Guinness has to offer. SO.... COME PLAY WITH US!!! Check www.ntif.org for the complete event schedule. Bre'nainn Mac Giolla Pha'draig

Use three physicians still-first Dr Quiet, next Dr Merryman, and third Dr Diet. The University of Salerno, 11th Century.