[Steppes] opaque projector

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Mon Mar 8 07:00:00 PST 2004

I own one and use it to great effect.  Mine is not small, and was a gift
from my mother (former school teacher and hobby artist).  I would loan it
to you, however I have loaned it to my sister in New Mexico.  She is using
it to project images on the wall of the nursery for my soon to be born
nephew.  Simple tracing and painting and creating a custom effect is very
easy.
Using the projector for presentations might be a bit more difficult....you
see, the quality of the image is greatly affected by the amount of ambiant
light in the room.  A second consideration is changing the image...in my
projector, getting the image (photo or book) centered and focused takes a
bit of time.
I have really gotten use out of mine...it might be worth the investment.
Toryn

Ciard49 at aol.com
Sent by: steppes-bounces at ansteorra.org
03/08/2004 07:10 AM
Please respond to "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc."

        To:     steppes at ansteorra.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Steppes] opaque projector

Question please, has anyone used the small opaque projectors like those
sold
at Hobby Lobby?  How well do they work?

 I need something to project pages from books during my class on Designing

Irish Scrolls at Gulf Wars, held inside the Scribes building.

If they are any good and someone has one that would be willing to loan it
me for this class I would be most appreciative.

thank you

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh